Welcome to the St. Patrick Catholic School
Junior-Kindergarten/Kindergarten and Transfer Pre-Registration Home Page!
Please read everything carefully to be sure that you will have everything you need to successfully pre-register your junior-kindergarten/kindergarten child(ren) or transfering child(ren) for the 2019-2020 school year.
Some items of note:
- There is a $100 Non-Refundable New Family Processing fee for all new families due on January 15th at pre-registration.
- All junior kindergarten, kindergarten and 1st grade students will need to have a Gesell screening. Scheduling of the screening will take place on January 15th at pre-registration.
- All kindergarten and first grade students and parents must attend a kindergarten information session. Dates and times of these sessions will be available for sign up at pre-registration on January 15th.
- Notification of acceptance will be communicated to you by mail. We are committed to complete our initial round of acceptances as soon as possible, but will notify you no later than March 22, 2019.
If you still have questions about the St. Patrick Catholic School experience, please contact Mr. Sturtzel personally at 244-7083. He will be happy to answer your questions.
Please fill out, print off, and bring these forms to Pre-Registration on January 23rd.
This packet which contains the following forms
- Application for Admission
- New Student Registration Form
- Permission to Share and Disclose Information Form- Bus Survey Letter
- School Mission, Vision and Philosophy
- Pre-Registration Checklist