How to Apply
Open enrollment policy. St. Patrick accepts applications for Preschool - 8th at any time throughout the year. Applications received after the deadline will be considered as space is available. Submitting an application does not guarantee admission.
Application deadline January 15th: To be considered for enrollment an application must be received by this date to be considered for admission for the following school year.
Admission steps for Preschool - 8th grade:
- Contact the school office for information, a guided tour, and admissions paperwork
- Complete application form and gather all required documents
- Return application and documents with the application fee of $150 for one child or $225 for two or more, to the school office no later than January 15th for the following school year
- In January, all JK, Kindergarten and 1st grade students will need to do the following:
- Take a Readiness Gesell screening ($35 fee due by the day of screening)
- All JK, K and 1st grade students and parents must attend a parent information session while your child participates in a group assessment.
- Transfer students 1st - 8th grade and parents may be asked for an informal interview
- Gesell screening and/or interview, results are mailed to parents
- The completed application is combined with assessments and given to the Leadership Team for review and recommendations for the Principal
- The school principal reviews the entire application and supporting credentials and makes acceptance decision
- Admissions decisions are mailed to families in March for the following school year or within 2 weeks for transfer students coming mid-year