How to Apply
Open enrollment policy. St. Patrick accepts applications for Preschool - 8th at any time throughout the year. Applications received after the deadline will be considered as space is available. Submitting an application does not guarantee admission.
Application priority deadline January 15th: Applications should be submitted by this date to be considered in the first round of priority admissions for the following school year. Applications are still accepted and encouraged after this date and will be considered as space is available.
Admission steps for Preschool - 8th grade:
- Contact the school office for information, a guided tour, and admissions paperwork
- Complete application form and gather all required documents
- Return application and documents with the application fee of $150 for one child or $225 for two or more, to the school office no later than January 15th for the following school year
- In January, all JK, Kindergarten and 1st grade students will need to do the following:
- Take a Readiness Gesell screening ($35 fee due by the day of screening)
- All JK, K and 1st grade students and parents must attend a parent information session while your child participates in a group assessment.
- Transfer students 1st - 8th grade and parents may be asked for an informal interview
- Gesell screening and/or interview, results are mailed to parents
- The completed application is combined with assessments and given to the Leadership Team for review and recommendations for the Principal
- The school principal reviews the entire application and supporting credentials and makes acceptance decision
- Admissions decisions are mailed to families in March for the following school year or within 2 weeks for transfer students coming mid-year