This section includes everything you need to complete the application process. Please read all information carefully.
Open enrollment - rolling admissions policy. St. Patrick accepts applications for Pre K - 8th at any time throughout the year.
Application deadline January 15th: To be considered for enrollment an application must be received by this date to be considered for admission for the following school year. Applications received after this date will be considered as space is available. Submitting an application does not guarantee admission.
Registration Day January 15th: Families who have not already submitted an application and fees can come this day to drop off forms, pay fees and sign-up for Gesell screening and for one of the required Parent Information - Student Group Assessment dates.
Admission steps for Preschool - 8th grade:
- Contact the school office for information, a guided tour, and admissions paperwork
- Complete application form and gather all required documents
- Return application and documents with the application fee of $100 to the school office no later than January 15th for the following school year
- In January, all JK, Kindergarten and 1st grade students will need to do the following:
- Take a Readiness Gesell screening ($35 fee due by the day of screening)
- All JK, K and 1st grade students and parents must attend a parent information session while your child participates in a group assessment.
- Transfer students 1st - 8th grade and parents may be asked for an informal interview
- Within two weeks of the Gesell screening and/or interview, results are mailed to parents
- The completed application is combined with assessments and given to the Leadership Team for review and recommendations for the Principal
- The school principal reviews the entire application and supporting credentials and makes acceptance decision
- Admissions decisions are mailed to families in March for the following school year or within 2 weeks for transfer students coming mid-year